Well, after Apple start to release the Beta versions for the upcoming iOS 11 firmware update the whole iOS and jailbreak community has arrested by the 11th chapter. But at the moment again Cydia download iOS 9.3.5 has entered into the field. Of course, in the recent, there was another latest jailbreak tool enter into the jailbreak community called as Phoenix jailbreak for your iOS 9.3.5 run 32-bit devices. well, then here we go through the all possible facts.
As I noted above in the present days the Apple company is busy with their upcoming giant iOS 11 firmware update with more adorable features and changes. Yes, now it is very close to the final grand master release of the chapter and currently, they have released iOS 11 3rd public test version and the 5th developer only beta. And we can hope the next public beta version soon.
Overview of Cydia download iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak tool
Well, have you still wait with the iOS 9 of your beloved iDevice while waiting for another new cracking utility? Well. then here this is especially for you. Recently we have noticed the latest jailbreak utility for the 9.3.5 iOS chapter from the renown iOS hackers Siguza and tihmstar. As well as the credits need to go for the other well-known hackers Luca Todesco, Max Bazaliy and jK9357 for providing additional input and UI elements. Yes, the latest jailbreak utility is only for the iOS 9.3.5 running 32-bit devices. And haven’t access to the 64-bit devices. Because the exploit is available with the 32-bit devices.
Compatible device list
- iPhone category: iPhone5, iPhone 5C and iPhone 4S
- iPad category: iPad 3, 3, 4 and iPad mini 1
- iPod Touch 5
Further, this Phoenix jailbreak is also, got the features as like Semi-untethered. Therefore, the users need to re-jailbreak their devices after each and every reboot of the device. Further, the Phoenix app license will expire after every 7 days. Therefore, users need to reinstall the Phoenix app using Cydia Impactor to resign it.
How to Use Phoenix jailbreak iOS 9.3.5
Well, now again you have the chance to enjoy Cydia download iOS 9.3.5 with this latest Phoenix jailbreak. Of course, the jailbreak process is not too much difficult to follow. So, within this, I have pointed out the process below. But before going through the process there was some fact you need to consider. Well, you want to disable the passcode and the “Find My iPhone”. After the jailbreak process, you can re-enable them. And especially keep in mind the latest tool is only for your 32-bit devices. So, don’t try to use it with your 64-bit devices.
- At the beginning download Phoenix jailbreak for iOS 9.3.5 IPA file and the Cydia Impactor tool
- Then network your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device with the PC
- Launch the Cydia Impactor application and then simply Drag and drop the Phoenix IPA file as below
- For Sign to IPA file, it required your Apple ID and Passcode. So, enter them.
- after successfully installing the app you can see the app icon on your device Home screen
- To successfully run the application you want to trust the certificate. Therefore go to Settings> General> Device management and then trust it
- Done. After that, again head to Home Screen and run the Phoenix app
- Well, now to begin the iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak process you can tap on the “Prepare for Jailbreak” button
- Now just wait, the app will complete the jailbreak process. So, in this time do not touch the device until the process end
- Well, then your device will be reboot and after that, you can see the Cydia icon on your home Screen
That’s all. But keep in mind that, if the jailbreak process fails then you can keep retrying on the process. Because as the existing details the exploit might fail for few times. Now finally you can again enjoy your favorite jailbreak apps and tweaks with the device. To have more fresh updates related to Cydia download iOS 9.3.5 and the latest iOS 11 5th developer only beta you can stay tuned with us.