Electra is primarily given for developers and theme creators with access to test all their work. When anyone would easily call it another jailbreak for iOS 11-iOS 11.1.2, developer CoolStar himself started calling it a toolkit. So it means more than just another jailbreak. And this is the time to talk about all its journey so far up to beta 7 as of this piece of writing. So this is about Electra Jailbreak iOS 11.1.2 with what is being changed and added.
About Electra Jailbreak
If you do not remember what is Electra Jailbreak, it is to introduce as the most recent iOS jailbreak toolkit in targeting the 64-bit iDevices that are running from iOS 11.0 to iOS 11.1.2. It is another semi-untethered jailbreak that has made use of Ian Beer’s async_awake powerful exploit same as the LiberiOS 11 Jailbreak, the first ever iOS 11 jailbreak to the public.
Just like you might already know, no update has yet fortunate to bring Cydia Download possibilities to iOS 11 through any of these jailbreaks. So it comes to a quite complex task to find out all the compatible tweaks for the firmware 11 and install manually on your jailbroken device. But this will only remain same until Saurik gives out the official note of Cydia iOS 11 and also the substrate support.
Electra Jailbreak iOS 11.1.2 Change Logs
Beta 7 as the current latest
- Re-patched amfid if it gets killed anytime (stek29 and CoolStar)
- amfid patch gets cleaned up (stek29)
- 3D Touch shortcut added for jailbreaking (ca13ra1)
Beta 6-5 (Current)
- Addresses regression in beta 6-4 which could make launchd run out of file descriptors
Beta 6-4 (Current)
- Prevents jailbreakd rely on pidlistuptrs trouble (stek29)
- Launchd payloads are cleaned up (stek29)
- Addresses log dylib load drawbacks in SBInject (stek29)
- Loading dylibs in the ascending order of writing system from SBInject (c0ldra1n)
- Improvement to rejailbreaking speed
- Jailbreakd with a check to launch before reloading the backboardd
- Employed a host-special port #4 in getting to the tfp0 in jailbreakd (n_triangle_dev)
- Added jailbreakd concerned a launchd service making it forced to restart if it is in the position of die (n_triangle_dev)
- Addresses kernel memory exposure in injector
- Getting a working launchctl in order to load launch daemons (nullpixel)
- Setting up the kernel task as the host special port #4 (stek29)
- Load dropbear in as launch daemon & addresses issue is the zombie process (nullpixel)
These are the recent changes log of the beta updates. And in concerned from the initial release, it has now reached a stable state with essential additions. But it remains in the trouble of Cydia Download since Saurik has not yet called out the update publicly.
So Electra Jailbreak iOS 11.1.2 is still for the use of developers and theme creators being called a toolkit rather than just a jailbreak. Then anyone would like to take the chance are invited to take the move properly following the official links of CoolStar. And remember not to get caught with false content since Electra is still under the development and comes with more limitations than the others. So stay with us as always to catch all latest news updates.