.Making the long wait over, we now have all rights to Electra Jailbreak 1131 as of the public release on 6th of July. So if you want to have a look at the most-awaited Electra update by CoolStar together with how it should be operated, read through the whole note here.
About Electra Jailbreak 1131
The previously released Electra update was supporting iOS 11.0-iOS 11.1.2 in the semi-untethered form while keeping all from iOS 11.2 to up with no rights. And just as expected, they are now making the word true here by the recent update for iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak starting from iOS 11.2. So anyone running iOS 11.2-iOS 11.3.1 and desired walking out of the Apple’s walled garden can now enjoy the new Jailbreak Download which should follow the given order.
Complete instructional manuals to latest Electra Download
In this tutorial, we are covering up the complete step guide to Electra Jailbreak 1131. If you were expecting the support for the steps to make sure you are at the right processing, go with the simple instructions as below.
- Download Electra latest version from the official web (Electra update comes in two flavors as the version uses multipath tcp exploit which required an Apple Developer Account to proceed and the version developed on vfs exploit for which an Apple Developer account is not required)
- Make sure to Download the none-developer version (vfs)
- Download the latest Cydia impactor tool on the Windows PC
- Use an MFi-certified Lightning cable and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to the PC (should trust the PC from the device in order make Cydia impactor connected to the device)
- Give Apple ID details when required to sign up
- Let Cydia impactor start installing Electra on the device accordingly
- Once the installation is complete on the device, go to settings, general and profile and device management section
- Then tap to Trust and continue with the next “Trust” in red that you get inside the popup
- Before move on processing Electra, make sure you are enabled Airplane mode. At the same time, disable passcode, face ID, Touch ID and also Siri and reboot the device. Although these are not must-dos, by doing these you could increase the chance of success
- If done up to now, tap Electra jailbreak from the Home screen and continue through “Jailbreak” command
- Let Electra process taking a few minutes and respring
- After that, you will be able to find Cydia install on the Home screen
This is basically how you should run Electra Jailbreak 1131 in order to get Cydia successfully on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. So once Cydia is on the Home screen, you can launch by taking a several minutes. It would take some minutes to the set up initially. And enjoy all long-awaited Cydia apps and tweaks on the device. But in case if you failed at installing Cydia at the first try, keep running Electra Jailbreak application until you reach the success end.
All thanks go to CoolStar for all the development of Electra so far. And stay as always to get more news.