iOS 11 is finally released to the public domain just as promised at the Apple’s big event recently. And as to the all testing era, the final update is home to so much of interesting upgrades with an unbelievable amount of surprises. If you are one of the millions of hold-ups the wait to Install iOS 11, spend a few minutes time here to catch some interesting updates to latest iOS 11.
iOS 11 is a record-holding update to the Apple’s mobile operating system which has come through the longest testing cycle in concern the whole software chapters this far. In fact, it has officially announced at the Apple’s big event held at Steve Job’s theater on past 12th giving the rights of the iOS 11 GM version. And up to then, it has come through 10 developer testing versions along with 9 public sessions. If you run back to the times previous, you meet the first look to the iOS 11 at the WWDC in June as a developer-only testing version. And what started from there then came in gradually upgrades proving that iOS 11 comes with many of the fundamental upgrades in all the sides. Then should you wait or install iOS 11?
iOS 11 Compatible Devices
The latest 11th iteration supports only the 64-bit device range. And it will be the software preinstalled to iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, the trio of handsets released on 12th. In detail, here are all the compatible devices to latest iOS 11 Download.
- Latest iPhone X 10th-anniversary iPhone release
- Latest iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus and iPhone 6/ 6 Plus
- iPhone 5S and iPhone SE
- 6th Generation iPod Touch device
- 1st and 2nd Gen 12.9 inch iPad Pro
- 10.5-inch and 9.7-inch iPad Pro models
- iPad Air / Air 2
- 5th Generation iPad variants
- iPad mini 2, 3 and 4
Note: Although the software upgrade is accessible to all 64-bit devices, features like ARKit are not workable on all the device variants it supports. So check for the compatibility separately for the iOS 11 features like ARKit
Why should you Install iOS 11?
As to the official note of release from 19th September, iOS 11 is available to download Over the air wirelessly or through iTunes via Windows or Mac. And if one questions here why iOS 11 should install on iPhone, iPad or iPod, this is how I feel best to answer. Get into some of the iOS 11 highlighting changes including the security, better integration the notifications, so much in aesthetics and also with the major concern to iPad productivity.
- Enhanced App store with cool features including the new Today’s tab with the option to discover so many apps, games etc
- Camera improvements with QR code scanning facility, Portrait mode with improved OIS and more
- Photos with animated GIF support
- Siri with upgrade to the voice, better work frame, suggestions, improved dictation support, facility to write for Siri, ability to work with the QR codes and so much more
- Control center redesigned with more customization
- Maps with a number of improvements
- Useful features to iPad like new Mac-like dock, improved split view/slide over, drag and drop in the best support, enhancements to quick markup, better pencil support, improvements to Notes, introducing File apps and with more
- Access to the QuickType Keyboard
- HomeKit improvements
- ARKit capabilities with iOS 11
- Features like “Do Not Disturb while driving” added
- Better Notification handling through the Lock Screen
What would be the progress to Cydia Download iOS 11?
Apple is successful to the sky-high in concern the improvements on latest iOS 11. But if one thinks that make Jailbreak iOS 11 less interest, that is completely wrong. In fact, we get questioned the possibilities of Cydia iOS 11 so often while Apple makes the stock walls stronger. So what would be the road ahead of jailbreak and Cydia Download iOS 11?
As to the previous times, we found iOS 11 jailbreak two times demoed by same KeenLab. That definitely makes us focus on a new prospect. But none can promise on the same exploiting when the firmware is finally out. So there, it is up to time to make any news on Cydia 11. And until then, it is better to stay away from the latest upgrade if you are jailbroken and willing to keep the features same.
What do you think of the latest software upgrade? Are you ready to Install iOS 11? Leave us your sincere comments.