Ending the jailbreak iOS 10 silence, Yalu delivered to the public. Thanks to Todesco, the tool works for iOS 10-10.2 supporting devices in the 64-bit category. As the first successful public tool for Cydia iOS 10, here we come with the complete review on Yalu Jailbreak. To know how it takes you to complete Cydia in iOS 10, read the complete post here.
Yalu came passing various beta versions developing its features stage by stage. With final beta 7, it is now stable for all use which is derived for 10-10.2. But as always, required high caution in the processing from which you will be forced to restore. If so, it will take you to 10.3/10.3.1 now signs which currently uncertain in the state of Cydia Download. So proceed with your own care and following our directions to avoid possible errors.
Yalu Jailbreak- What should you know?
The tool process with both tethered and untethered features similar to previous Pangu 9.2-9.3.3. It is workable through Windows, Linux or Mac with Cydia impactor download and side loading the IPA. Just as previous, this too tend to expiration. So with a regular Apple ID, it should be renewed with every 7 days while a paid developer account support for a 1-year time. And for more, in everytime you reboot, it will drop you back to none-jailbreak state forcing to rerun the app with the same process.
The tool supports iOS 10 to 10.2 64-bit device jailbreak. But if you are upgraded to 10.2 on your iPhone 7/7 Plus, Yalu102 will not support for the run with hardware mismatches on the Apple latest device settings. So remember iPhone 7 jailbreak only allowed up to 10.1.1 at this stage.
Yalu Jailbreak- Changes Log
- Yalu Beta 1 Update:
- First beta with only support up to iOS 10.1.1. Only work for 16 K devices as iPhone 6S and later
- With Cydia Substrate help
- Beta 2 Update:
- Support added for iPhone 5S and 6 models
- Beta 3 Update:
- Addressed the problem with Apple watch integration
- Yalu Beta 4 Update:
- Replacement for Listening port at Dropbear 127.0.0.1 (from of 0.0.0.0)
- Successful pwn the kernel patched
- JIT support targeting emulator developers
- tfp0 introduction
- Tihmstar’s nonceenabler added
- Beta 5 Update:
- Placebo placement
- Addressed beta 4 bugs
- Beta 6 Update:
- Fixes and stable scripts added
- Yalu Beta 7 final Update:
- Support added for all 64-bit devices on 10-10.2 (iPhone 7 in 10.2 meet restrictions)
- Work capacity improved
- Complete Cydia Download
- Stable to work
How to get Prepared for the Process?
- Check the device compatibility
iPhone 6S and 6S plus (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
iPod Touch 6th Generation (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
iPad Air, Air 2 and Pro models (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
iPhone 5S and iPhone SE (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
iPad Mini 2, 3 and 4 (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
iPhone 7 and 7 Plus (iOS 10-10.1.1)
- Complete backup with iTunes or iCloud
- Optional: Secondary Apple ID to sign in the process
- Windows, Mac, Linux with iTunes up to the date
- Sufficient power charge
- Proper USB cable
- Temporary disable Passcodes/Touch ID and also Find My iPhone
Step Guide to Yalu Jailbreak
- Download Cydia impactor updated file on the PC
- Download Yalu IPA on the PC
- Begin with Cydia impactor in a new window
- Connect the device to the PC with the cable
- To the launched Cydia impactor, drag and drop Yalu IPA
- Give click on “Start” and continue
- Enter Apple ID and password (Use the secondary ID)
- Let IPA signs through Cydia impactor
- In a while, see whether your device got Yalu jailbreak app
- To trust the app in your system, go to Settings > Profile and Trust Yalu
- Then open the app from your Home Screen and run as screen directs
Once you are done, you will see Cydia download on the device from where you can enjoy many apps and tweaks. To have an idea about what best in Cydia Download iOS 10. check this brief video.
Yalu Updates for iOS 10.2.1, 10.3 and 10.3.1
iOS 10.3 is released for more than a week by now. And soon with that, we now find 10.3.1 following 10.3 which addresses slight fixes in major 10.3 times. So anyone can now download 10.3/10.3.1 via OTA or through iTunes. But should you upgrade?
While Yalu stops at 10.2, we find 10.2.1 and 10.3 jailbreak remain in a doubt. So upgrading to 10.3 from any version below 10.2 is not wise in the side of Cydia. If you need jailbreak try to stay with the possible lowest firmware which always increases the future jailbreak chances.
With the deliverance of Yalu, Todesco has finalized his departure from public jailbreak tool updates. So in the future, we will hardly meet Luca with a tool update. Sadly this impacts on the jailbreak iOS 10.2.1 and above. But do not give up hope as there will be more surprising releases ahead. And as Luca warns, stay with 10.2.1 to get more chance in the upcoming jailbreak.
It is a happy time for jailbreakers in iOS 10-10.2. So go through Yalu jailbreak and share your sincere comments with us or contact https://www.cydiamate.com.