Apple latest iOS 11.2 is now signing with the host of features and improvements to 64-bit iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices. But in case if you believe in the chance of Cydia iOS 11.1.2, it is now time to downgrade and stay at the lowest possible. So here we go for the proper guide about downgrade 11.2 to 11.1.2.
As you already know, 11.2 is Apple’s second major-looking upgrade to the 11th firmware. And just as expected. It gives Airplay 2 feature, Apple cash pay to person to person pay, Emoji enhancements and more. But as above stated, if it is your need to Cydia Download iOS 11, you should use downgrade rights while allowed as Apple would probably close signing older firmware soon making iOS 11.2 the only option. So follow the guide and stay safe with the chance of Cydia Download.
How to Downgrade from iOS 11.2 to iOS 11.1.2?
- Download iOS 11.1.2 firmware file to your device
- Turn the device into DFU Mode
- Update iTunes to the latest
- Connect the device to the Mac or Windows PC
- Power off the device and hold Power for a few seconds
- Then hold Home button while continuing holding the Power
- Then release only Power button and keep holding Home until your device is detected by iTunes in the Recovery Mode
- Click “OK” and continue
- Click Restore while holding “Alt” in Mac and “Shift” in Windows (Prevent direct hit on Restore iPhone to avoid upgrading to the current latest iOS 11.2)
- Choose the IPSW file of iOS 11.1.2 you have downloaded and continue with Restore and Update
- Read all the descriptions about the upgrade and continue through “Next” and “Agree” respectively
- Then iTunes will take about 10 minutes to install iOS 11.1.2 on the device. After you see “Hello” screen continue with the screen instructions to restore the backups and further setup
So that is all and you are now running iOS 11.1.2 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
What is the chance for Cydia iOS 11.1.2?
You might have already known, Ian Beer, the well-known security researcher in the Google’s Project Zero team has publicized that he is in the plans of releasing the part 1 of the tfp0 exploit for the firmware iOS 11.1.2. So it raises hopes for iOS 11.1.2 jailbreak making us ready for a new era of Cydia iOS 11. And the version iOS 11.1.2 is where we are aimed at as a solution for the long distracting wait so far continued.
If you think there is a big chance for a new Cydia iOS 11.1.2, you should downgrade iOS 11.2 as soon as while it is allowed. So follow the above-given step guide and come to the safe area of Cydia Download.
Hope my post is helpful in saving chance for Cydia iOS 11. So give your comments here about downgrading and saving chance for Cydia ahead.