As there are few further days to gather around Apple’s WWDC keynote of the year 2018, our narration today will let you know how to sit around using the live streaming feature. Those who are with iDevices, Macintosh, Windows and even Android are capable to bring together close at hand. So here is how to live-stream WWDC 2018?
How to live stream WWDC 2018?
As usual, Apple’s Live Stream is easy to get through on any device with recommendations. With whatever device you prepared, all you have to do is make sure that it is with the recommended system requirements. So here are a couple of points.
- iDevices which categorized under iPad, iPhone and iPad through Safari browser functioning iOS 10.0 or above
- Macintosh via Safari browser running MacOS Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Personal Computer/PC of Windows 10 plus Microsoft Edge
- 3rd generation Apple TV or else advanced using the formal WWDC application
Furthermore, Apple has been noted a couple of further operating systems as well accessible at this time. It is because they support modernized streaming technologies such as AAC, H.264 and MSE. Therefore, Android users too can enter the gather using Firefox or Chrome browsers with their latest versions.
How to stream with an iDevice?
If you are with an iPhone, iPad or iPod make sure that it functions by iOS 10.0 or above version. And then when the time comes, navigate to WWDC 2018 live program page at 10 am PDT or 1 pm EST. Keep in your mind that the browser should be Safari. Stay there ahead to few minutes. If you will unable to connect, refresh the page to arrange back.
For those who are with ATV
If you desire to connect the program with your Apple TV, here are the points. When you are a 3rd G or prior ATV user, you will see the certain app on your screen. So you can turn on WWDC through. The others with 4th G ATV have to manually arrange the app from the store. So first of all make sure that you arranged the Events app there.
When the app initially prepared, all you have to do is launch the application before 10 am PDT / 1 pm EST. So the program will automatically commence.
For Windows computers
- It does not matter when you are not an Apple user if Windows 10 is with you. There is no any condition. Navigate to the particular WWDC occasion site in the Edge web browser of Microsoft at 10 am PDT/ 1 pm EST. As the way that Safari capable to supports behind iOS and Mac, the certain Microsoft Edge supports HLS streaming in a perfect manner.
- However, do not worry when you are a Windows 8.1 or prior user. There is a special path for you all. Here they are.
- Go to VideoLam website and request the VLC app
- Launch the application right away > tap Media > select Open Network Stream
- When you will encounter a source, enter “https://p-events-delivery.akamaized.net/18oijbasfvuhbfsdvoijhbsdfvljkb6/m3u8/atv_mvp.m3u8”
- And the tap the button tagged “Play” when 10 am PDT/ 1 pm EST
- So WWDC 2018 will begin
For Android users
- Follow these few steps when you are an Android user.
- Open the Play Store and download VLC app
- And then launch is usually
- Click Menu and Stream buttons respectively
- When you ask to enter the source, put the following URL there and continue
- And then continue using the Play switch at 10 am PDT/1 pm EST
- You can connect with WWDC 2018