It seems jailbreakers work hard to offer a new breakout for the started iOS 12.0 session. But it does not matter since we have a few other topics to consider until there will be a new story. So this narration will cover Unc0ver jailbreak without a computer. We have been post how to download Cydia using Unc0ver desktop based application. And now, this is for those who are lazy but still need to become jailbroken in a simple manner.
Special facts about Unc0ver jailbreak
Unc0ver jailbreak tool is the only application that holds an approved Cydia package. It has been recommended by Saurik that users can apply on their iPhone, iPod and iPad with minimum requirements. For that, your device should play iOS 11 to iOS 11.4 beta 3. Anyhow, just charge the device and backup before the process. And refer the step guide a few times until you capture every single part. Here is the complete step guide.
Set up Unc0ver jailbreak without a Computer
Here is how to become an Unc0ver user without the support of a PC. Therefore, you can generate the app directly completely without the support of Windows or Mac. Those fellows need to escape from PC support can move through.
- First of all, you have to search the Twitter page of Ignition and check for the recent version of Unc0ver there
- Note: Since this site might lag, you better try to search the package for several times
- If the app is available, you can enter “https://www.ignition.fun/” on your Safari browser
- Once you enter it, within a few minutes, the display will turn into black and turn you to the splash screen
- Close if there will be advertisements
- And then you can click the Unc0ver app on the screen
- The install button will display then. You can click on it to continue
- And then, you have to confirm your movement once more by tap on the Install key once the pop-up text will display
- So the installation of Unc0ver will begin. It will take a few minutes and apply the icon on your Home screen
- Now go to Enterprise app profile by Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management and then to the profile
- On the profile, you have to click the Trust buttons on each panel
- Now you are ready to download Cydia iOS 11.3.1. So move to Home screen and get the jailbreak app that installed. Click on it to launch
- You will see the jailbreak button directly on the UI
- So put the finger on the button and go through the procedure
The entire will end shortly. So the most awaited Cydia app will be there that you can launch and start setting up Tweaks and everything on your iPhone or iPad.
If accidentally the Cydia download app will not state on your Home, then you will have to reboot the iDevice and retry Unc0ver jailbreak procedure. It is not because of a serious issue. So you can fix it with a simple reboot.